The sole proprietorship Doli In Wonderland, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has set up a policy listing all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continuing to browse this site constitutes unreserved acceptance of the following provisions and conditions of use.
Article 1 - Legal Notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter "the site"):
Doli In Wonderland
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the Publisher"):
The undivided company Doli In Wonderland located at: 186 rue Louison Bobet, Saint Denis Lès Bourg registered at the RCS of Bourg en Bresse 892663071 phone number : 0666124845 email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host (hereinafter "the host"):
10, RUE PENTHIEVRE 75008 PARIS FRANCE
1.4 Data Protection Officer (DPO):
A Data Protection Officer: W.R.J. Terras, email@example.com, is available for any questions regarding the protection of your personal data.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is for strictly personal use only. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited emails.
Article 3 - Site Content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. Failure by the publisher to take action upon becoming aware of such unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of such uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Management of the site
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a determined category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to make updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The responsibility of the publisher can not be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or any of its features.
The equipment you use to connect to the site is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. You are furthermore solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher will not be liable for any legal action taken against you:
- as a result of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- as a result of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the publisher becomes subject to any amicable or legal proceedings as a result of your use of the site, the publisher will be entitred to recover from you all damages, sums, awards and costs that may arise from such proceedings.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The establishment by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link will have to be withdrawn on simple request of the editor. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content present in said link.
Article 7 - Data Collection and Protection
Your data is collected by the individual company Doli In Wonderland.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Personal information that may be collected on the site is primarily used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and where applicable for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following: - name and surname - address - e-mail address - financial data: as part of the payment of products and services offered on the Platform, the Platform records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
A data protection officer: W.R.J. Terras, firstname.lastname@example.org, is at your disposal for any questions relating to the protection of your personal data.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and dereference of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information;
- the right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limitation of processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can claim that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us, at the following address:
186 rue Louison Bobet Saint Denis Lès Bourg.
Or by email, at the address:
You may also contact our Data Protection Officer: W.R.J. Terras, email@example.com, who is available to answer any questions you may have regarding the protection of your personal data.
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed, valid identification document and include the address at which the publisher may contact the requester. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests requires it.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, individuals who wish to do so, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us as a first step before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your complete disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of Data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the Platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are as follows:.
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- managing the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user support;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- fraud prevention and detection, malware (malicious software) and security incident management;
- management of potential disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences;
Article 10 - Data Retention Policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or support.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in relation with third party banking and financial companies with which it has contracted;
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, publicly available information;
- when the user authorizes a third party's website to access their data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data, in the context of the execution of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims made against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
Article 12 - Commercial Offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to receive them, please inform us by simple mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher disclaims all liability in this regard.
Data is retained and used for a period of time in accordance with applicable law.
Article 13 - Cookies
We do not use any Cookies on our website
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
Product photographs, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable Law
Article 16 - Contact Us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.